Once a supply of forest logs has been gathered, all the technical and human resources are mobilized to provide quality sawing, using modern manufacturing methods.
Each log is measured and sorted before entering production. It will be cut optimally, according to its quality and size, to precisely match market demands.
Advanced technology enables them to make many types of cuts, both automated and flexible. Therefore our sawmills can offer you a wide range of products.
The use of modern saw lines with circular saws ensures that the timber will present a smooth surface and absolute dimensional accuracy.
For the production of Round Wood, our mills are equipped with ultra modern milling lines that can produce milled logs of all sizes up to the maximum diameter of 24 cm.
After being debarked, logs will be placed in the machine to be milled :
Passing through the milling machine
The milling lines are also equipped to cut wood to length and chamfer the pointed ends.
Cutting the length
Pencil Point Stake Sharpener
It’s possible to produce non-standard dimensions of wood that exactly meet your needs !
- Non-standard requests
- We produce your requests according to your order form. If you go out of our production standards, please let us know in the "comments" field of your request.
- Procedure :
• Visit our form of "Production Quote"
• Enter the parameters of your application,
• Indicate your special parameters in the "comments" field of your request,
• Click on "Confirm you order" - our team will answer you as soon as possible.